October 08, 2010

Tiny little problems.

A tiny stuck in morrisville once shared with me the contents of her life..so I will try and do this same:
1 alex.
3 roommates.
4 barrels of whiskey.
7 guinness.
1 complicated texting situation.
0 trashy tv shows.
10 extra pounds.
30 minute walk everywhere. 
5 classes.
a whole lot of unnecessary drama.

so to explain a little...all of these things have created tiny little problems for life in Dublin.  1 alex.  I'm starting to learn I am just not that rad, and certainly not rad enough to be hanging out with myself all the time, i need to find a good little tiny to always go out with.  3 roommates.  we all know how roommates work.  I love em.  4 barrels of whiskey.  well if any of you know me...you'll know what this can, or cannot lead to... most often it leads to some pretty amazing decisons... oh well, i'll still do it.  7 guinness.  well this is probably where the 10 extra pounds come from. cross those two out.  1 complicated texting situation.  0 trashy tv shows.  this has really messed with my mind, i have no connection to american anything, except judge judy.  great.  30 minute walk everywhere.  we all know how i feel about walking...not having my car absolutely sucks.  I can't wait to get home get in my car and never walk farther than a parking lot for at least a month.  5 classes.  the doesn't need a mention.  annd the drama. i won't bother to gossip about that.  Some tiny problems and some not so tiny, but I guess my life is a little more exciting than morrisville, vt.  at least i've got that!


2 comments: