November 17, 2010

Some Things Never Change.

Lately I have been surrounded by break ups and relationships all together.  Touchy subject? Oh well, I'm going to pick right away at it.  Through many hard lessons I have learned one thing that is always prevalent, some things never change.  I hope that some day someone will prove this wrong to me, but for now its just true.  No matter how hard you want, need, or wish people would change, they don't.  Along with that I am a full believer in things happen for a reason.  That being said, those people that don't change or just won't are probably in your life for a reason.  It is whether you become a better person because of that or let it tear you down.  For any of you who know me I am the last person to be giving relationship advice, I am no Dr. Phil.  But this is what I have learned from my amazing boyfriends in the past.   We all know that's false, but I would like to think that I have learned from each of them.  Where has that got me?  We'll I'm single if that says anything.  Life is a lesson, sit down and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment