January 31, 2011

Sappy Love Crap and Positive Energy.

For any of you who have been blessed with my presence the last month or so would hopefully notice my contribution to this new idea of spreading positive energy.  Although my energy is dull at some points and I often have breakthroughs of bad ju-ju, I have been making a serious attempt at staying positive.  This is something I think is a load of crap until I started thinking this way and have found myself to be a much happier person.  I've "cleansed" my soul of toxic negativity and replenished it with laughter and love.  Queer?  Definitely.  But since I have come home from Ireland after spending lots of time with new, amazing and different people, I've realized that it is just not worth your time to be surrounded by people that don't make you happy.  Life just isn't meant to be spent dwelling on the bad and ignoring the good.

Blah blah blah...bore me!  Long story short... be happy, it's too much work to be mad all the time :)

1 comment:

  1. I like your positivity, Alex. Let's be happy together and drink wine.

    ReplyDelete