October 29, 2010

Halloween!

Happy Halloween Everyone!

Although it isn't Halloween yet...I thought I'd take the time to shout out to all of you and wish you a safe and fun Halloween.

The day keeps going by and I can't seem to get the memories of my Halloween in Durango,  Colorado out of my mind.  If only I actually remembered it.  The memories seem to consist of the morning after Halloween when my buddy Stephen had to fill me in on the minor details.  Well...they might just be major. But my goal for this year is to have a memorable and fantastic Halloween here in Dublin, no lapse in memory please.

Lets all hope for the best.  I will return on Monday with all of the details.

Love. me

2 comments:

  1. well.. pretty much dont remember mine!
    four loko really fucks with me!
    i had soo much fun though.

    ReplyDelete