November 03, 2010

1 Month. 15 Days.

Not like anyone is counting, but I will be returning to the freezing cold, icy, snowy vermont in t-minus 1 month and 15 days.

Halloween is a wrap, I managed to come out of the weekend with only one minor bruise, one wine stained dress, and half a bottle of whiskey.  Apartment 35 hosted a little halloween gathering on Friday night which went well until about 11pm when everyone was either too drunk to go out, or too drunk to know they weren't out already.

Although I am counting down to home, I don't really know why.  If only I could have my friends, my dog, and my family here with me I would probably want to stay.  I can walk up the little street (yes I walk to the store) and grab myself a bottle of wine, I can take a 30 euro flight to just about anywhere in Europe, and although it rains just about every day, there are tanning salons around every corner.  I know one little Ecco girl who would love it here ;) no sun and all.

A little lesson learned this weekend by one of us is that drinking wine makes you lushy.

Lushy: the affect of drinking wine which causes the human brain to respond in luscious ways.  Feeling love or attraction towards others in innocent ways.

Yes someone was acting a little lushy, shouting inappropriate phrases off of balcony 35.  Everyone heard, and everyone made sure to comment...but don't think that I heard though, nope I was asleep in my bed at 11pm on Friday night.  Beats Halloween 08 in Durango, made it past 8 o'clock.

So this halloween was a success, for the most part.

I'll be back in VT Dec. 18th. countdown has begun

No comments:

Post a Comment