This past week has seen it's highs and its lows for sure.
Friday Meltdown. Do you think I found myself in bed for a complete 19 hours two Fridays ago? Do you think that I had anything to drink? Well I had thought I'd seen it all growing up attending CVU with a small crew of heavy drinkers...I guess I really saw nothing... I was recently introduced to a new drinking game. And that game did NOT like me. Lets keep it simple and say the rules were as follows:
Drink. usually a mixture of wine, beer, whiskey all sloshed around in a cup...
Yell Jerbin. or whatever the word is...loudly
Pass around a quarter. Give the quarter to one person but fake out the other team on who has the quarter...
Drink... some more of that good mixture, get it? well I don't.
Anyway, all of this led to a very bad Friday morning for one particular someone. All of this really forced me to reconsider my time here in Ireland. I planned on some life change, involving lots of juice and water, no alcohol, lots of studying, great decisions...But that didn't last a week, KJB showed up this Thursday morning and all that nonscense went right out the window.
KJB. That small little group of heavy drinkers from my hometown... might have included her. Think that made for a sober weekend? Nope. As if my roommates didn't already think I had lost my mine, they were definitely reassured this weekend. Thursday night consisted of a lot of walking, a lot of pubs, a lot of dancing, and a lot of perverted men. Oh and a bike taxi. and harrassing the poor bike taxi man, Rich, and wow did he have strong legs. Friday and Saturday were more pubs, Guinness factory, Jameson distillery, and a creepy guitar player who received many blown kisses from KJB. I think he didn't mind that.
Hell Week. After spending my last weekend in Dublin, I now have to endure the worst week of school since I've been here, hell week. Think I like that? No. I have a 15 page term paper. 5 page english essay. History movie review. Celtic Tiger presentation for the most difficult teacher. I think that's it. Ya I'll be having a great week it looks like.
1 Month 2 Days. Despite this amazing week I'm about to have with my face in my computer and my brain turned to Jello, next weekend I will be heading to Rome, Florence, and Barcelona. Following weekend I will be in Paris, following that I will be in Portugal. So.. can I really complain? I think not, but I will anyway. meh
No comments:
Post a Comment